PaCS Grad Alu Rail 56 for 118 mm boards is a load-bearing aluminum joist with pre-mounted Grad® clips for perfect Thermory decking, cladding and ceiling boards alignment. There are no visible screw heads – the boards are simply pressed and clicked into place.
• Specially profiled Thermory 118mm wide boards with grooves on the underside perfectly fit the aluminum rails with pre-mounted Grad clips.
• With PaCS Alu Rail 56 boards will be raised 62 mm (rail 56 mm + Grad clips 6 mm), ensuring the required ventilation.
• Invisible fixing – there are no visible screw heads.
• Lay the boards by hand, then simply press and click them onto the rails. Do not use a hammer or other tools that may damage the boards.
• Possibility to disassemble each board individually using specific PaCS Grad Alu Rail 56 board removal keys.
• Estimated amount of PaCS Grad Alu Rail 56 needed: 1.4 pcs per one square meter of decking.
• Pcs per package: 1 rail, 1984 mm length (for 16 boards).
56 x 64 x 1984 mm
BOARD HEIGHT FROM SUBSTRUCTURE:
rail 56 mm + clips 6 = 62 mm
ESTIMATED NUMBER OF ALU RAIL 56 JOIST:
1.4 pcs per one square meter
PACKAGE: 1 rail (for 16 boards).